воскресенье, 8 апреля 2012 г.

Hovhannes Siraz Poem , banastexcutyunner

Hovhannes Shiraz banastexcutyunner





In my dreams my door was knocked at,
"Who is it?" I asked from inside.
Some elderly lady from the outside
Answered and said, "I'd sacrifice myself for you."

"I've come to ask for a piece of bread as charity
I'm a poor orphan woman with no one to support me."
At this point I opened my door immediately,
Only to find a miracle; it was my deceased mother indeed!

I was shocked but fell into her arms;
And my mother said, "It's me, it's me,
I've come to try you and to check on you.
I hope life hasn't changed your spirit and also you?!"

I came in the form of a beggar
So that the whole world can be a witness
To see if your conscience, my dear son,
If your conscience also died along with me














Hovhannes shiraz banastexcutyunner poems, Hovhannes Shiraz banastexcutyunner





Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий

your comments